Our Warranty covers ALL faulty products which are either shipped in an unsatisfactory condition, or have manufacturing faults. Our Warranty excludes items that have been used and damaged or used in an unsupported way. If you find that your product is faulty, please pack it back into its original packing and contact us immediately for further assistance. Functional products shipped in perfect condition will not be reimbursed or replaced. Our Warranty is wavered if any modifications have been done to the product or it is damaged by user error. Cancelled orders are subject to a 10% penalty fee.
We take pride in customer service and make sure that our customers receive the Best Service S.A has to offer. We are Official DJI Dealers and an Authorised DJI Repair Centre. Our Aftersales service and product knowledge is unrivalled in South Africa. We want our customers to get the most from their purchase.
Discounted prices on selected items apply ONLY to online purchases . If an item is not on our online store, we don’t stock or sell it. Pre Order deposits are non-refundable and the balance is required once stock arrives in SA.
~ Smashtronics ™ *
Limitation of Liability
Smashtronics accepts no liability for damage(s) , injuries or any legal responsibilities incurred directly or indirectly from the use of this product in the following conditions:
- Damage(s), injuries or any legal responsibilities incurred when users are drunk, taking drugs, under the influence of anaesthesia, dizziness, fatigue, nausea and any other conditions both physical and mental that could impair your ability.
2. Damage(s), injuries or any legal responsibilities caused by subjective intentional operations.
3. Any mental damage compensation caused by accident.
4. Damage(s), injuries or any legal responsibilities caused by flying in no-fly zones such as natural reserve.
5. Failure to follow the guidance of the manual in assembly or operation.
6. Malfunctions caused by refit or replacement with non-DJI accessories and parts.
7. Damage(s), injuries or any legal responsibilities caused by using third party products or fake DJI products.
8. Damage(s), injuries or any legal responsibilities caused by improper operation or subjective misjudgment.
9. Damage(s), injuries or any legal responsibilities caused by mechanical failures due to product aging.
10. Damage(s), injuries or any legal responsibilities caused by continued flying after low voltage protection alarm is triggered.
11. Damage(s), injuries or any legal responsibilities caused by knowingly flying the aircraft in abnormal conditions (such as when water, oil, soil, sand or other unknown material are inside the aircraft, incomplete assembly, the main components have obvious faults, obvious defect or missing accessories).
- Damage(s), injuries or any legal responsibilities caused by flying in the following situations such as the aircraft in magnetic interference areas (such as high voltage lines, power stations, broadcasting towers and mobile base stations), radio interference areas, government regulated no-fly zones, if the pilot loses sight of the aircraft, suffer from poor eyesight or are otherwise not suitable for aircraft operation.
- Damage(s), injuries or any legal responsibilities caused by use in bad weather, such as a rain, heavy wind, snow, hail, lightning, tornadoes and hurricanes.
- Damage(s), injuries or any legal responsibilities caused when the aircraft is in the following situations: collision, fire, explosion, floods, tsunamis, subsidence, ice trapped, avalanche, debris flow, landslide, earthquake, etc.
- Damage(s), injuries or any legal responsibilities caused by infringement such as any data, audio or video material recorded by the use of aircraft.
- Damage(s), injuries or any legal responsibilities caused by the misuse of the battery, protection circuit, RC model and battery chargers.
- Consequential damages, injuries or any legal responsibilities caused by any malfunction of an equipment or accessory, including memory cards, that result in the failure of an image or video to be recorded in a way that isn’t machine readable.
- Any consequential damages, injuries or any legal responsibilities caused by operations that do not follow all instructions laid out in the quick start guide and detailed user guide or information included on the package or www.dji.com.
- Operators disobey local laws or regulations.
- Any legal responsibilities, personal or property damage or environmental damages caused by operator non-compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Damages, injuries or any legal responsibilities caused by risky operator behavior without sufficient training.
- Damages, injuries or any legal responsibilities caused by flying in the areas prohibited by laws, regulations, or related entities
- Damages, injuries or any legal responsibilities caused by operating without following instructions or warnings found on www.dji.com, product instructions, product quick start guideline, or DJI disclaimer.
- Other losses that are not covered by the scope of DJI Innovations liability